Why do we need to create the instance of the modal form and not the simple form

Why do we need to create the instance of the modal form and not the simple form

Hello Deepanshu, there is not as such any restriction to use model form. We can create simple form as well, but for that we need to separately define all the fields that the model has and also need to map it to the corresponding model. Moreover it is generally easy to use model forms, because it then also checks for all the validation that the model has imposed. Like, in your model you have charfield and in that you have specified the limit of 50 characters, and if your form is rendered as model form then it also restricts it to 50 characters only and overall it also makes our task little bit easier.
Btw, there is no such compulsion it is the choice of the developer which way suits him the best.
I hope it is clear to you, pls ask if anything is not clear to you or seems confusing, I will try to help you out.
In case it is clear to you pls mark it as resolve and pls provide the rating as well as feedback so that we can improve ourselves.
Happy Coding !!

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.