Where do i find solutions to quiz 1? Question no 3 to 5

I can’t understand, how does using the word CodingBlocks instead of keyword int doesn’t give an error? I didn’t understand question 3,4, and 5 of quiz 1. PLEASE REVERT BACK ASAP.

@Nitin-Dahiya-1266040150211380 hey nitin we’re very sorry for the late reply the explanation of quiz
The answer of you first doubt is why codingBlocks is not giving error because signed allow to process data values positive and negative manner you can use without using int .
explanation of 3
here

1. #include
  2. using namespace std;
  3. int main(){
  4. signed CodingBlocks = 9;
  5. signed Nagarro = A;
  6. signed char HackerBlocks = ‘A’;
  7. cout<<CodingBlocks<<endl;
  8. cout<<HackerBlocks<<endl;
  9. return 0;
    }
    here signed try to store the ascii value of A but you can’t store the value of A until you convert it into a character
    if you run this program in any ide the compiler think A as a variable and gives error: ‘A’ was not declared in this scope
    explanation of quiz no 4
    #include
    using namespace std;

int main(){
signed CodingBlocks = 9;
short double Nagarro = 8.8;
signed char HackerBlocks = ‘A’;
cout<<CodingBlocks<<endl;
cout<<Nagarro<<endl;
cout<<HackerBlocks<<endl;

return 0;
}

you can’t use short with int because short is used with int but you can use long instead of short with double
if you run this in any ide it will give you
short’ invalid for ‘Nagarro’
explanation of 5
the output of this quiz is nothing but range of data types in the form of exponential power of 2

the minimum and maximum range of a signed type is given by -
-(2^N-1) to 2^N-1 - 1 (Where N is sizeof(type) * 8 i.e. total number of bits used by the type)
The minimum and maximum range of an unsigned type is given by -
0 to (2^N-1) + (2^N-1 - 1)

I still dont get ques 5 of quiz1. why is the range of the variable getting printed when we are just printing its value?

hey @Nitin-Dahiya-1266040150211380, please share screenshot of question 5 here.