Where can i find the codes

where can find the git repository corresponding to these codes ?

hey @Aayush ,
you can find all the code for reference on this github repository .

But, i would suggest you to try to code once on your own and when there is any doubt or problem , then you can raise a doubt here and at the end ,when no solution is found, then you can take the option to check the code on github.

I hope this would have resolved your doubt.
Thank you and Happy Learning :slightly_smiling_face:.

@prashant_ml
I m facing the following error when i pass path from app.py file to python file :
AttributeError: ‘_thread._local’ object has no attribute ‘value’

Here is the python model file :

Here is the app.py file :

I tried to search a lot and even downloaded the latest version of tensorflow and keras but still getting this error.

hey @Aayush ,
if you just run the model file with providing static path , does it work properly ?
try this by stating

app.run(debug=True)

as

app.run(debug=True,threaded=False)

I hope this might resolve your problem.

@prashant_ml
Yes it works fine when i make a call with static path in model file. Stating threaded=False is still giving the same error .

any solution to my problem ??

hey @Aayush ,
i apologize for such late response .
Can you let me know what tensorflow and keras version are you working on.

@prashant_ml
keras : ‘2.3.1’
tensorflow : ‘2.2.0’

hey @Aayush ,
it is a problem with tensorflow, I request to kindly downgrade your tensorflow module to version 1.15
using command :

pip install tensorflow==1.15

@prashant_ml
i downgraded tensorflow and then when i m uploading a picture then i m facing following problem :

kindly also provide me with the rest of the error image

hey @Aayush ,
Explaining the whole correction would be a really difficult task for me.
I would request you kindly go through this file , this file is from an emojifier project of a student in coding blocks , as he was get getting the same errors.
Just have look , mainly on the graph , sessions we created in the file. The same thing you also need to implement in your code.
if still there is something confusing , you can text me or ping me on 8630831390.
Thank you.

hey @Aayush ,
just do one thing in this , keeping all the files a same they were initially.
Just add threaded= False in app.run().
It will work.

@prashant_ml
You have suggested this change already but i didnt help.

Actually i have implemented the same things , and it is working on my system perfectly.

Can you please upload your full directory with code files , other resources you use on github and share me its link.
It will be easier than , so that i can clone you repository and try on my system.

@prashant_ml

okay. Let me just have a look and try it once too.

hey @Aayush ,
kindly also your model_weights file , its is missing.