What is the meaning of this error?

/tmp/ccmKANnP.o: in function __static_initialization_and_destruction_0(int, int)': source.cpp:(.text+0x486): relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32 against .bss’
source.cpp:(.text+0x499): relocation truncated to fit: R_X86_64_PC32 against `.bss’
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status

hello this is one of the compilation error .i think this is because you have done or basically this could be the reason for this : additional relocation overflows omitted from the output
if you are still unable to rectify this problem then share your code by saving it one ide.codingblocks.com

hello @siddharth_1_3277 As you’re not replying I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please mark this doubt as resolved .
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.
Happy Learning !!

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.