What is is the minimum loss of the model used

The model used in the video have been trained for how many epoch, ie can i get the model_weights/model_9.h5 file used in the video, to get have better results?

Hey @saksham_thukral, the model used in the video has been trained for 20 epochs as shown in the code. But we currently do not have all the models saved for all the epochs. I strongly recommend you to train your own model and try to see if you get better results by using some other saved weights.

Hope this helps!
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

if my model is trained and saved for 20 epochs, should i preffer to use the 19 saved model (saving model from 0-19) as it would have the minimum loss among all other models…am i right?

Yeah that would give you better results. But remember one thing , don’t expect your captions to be changed to a large extent, because again the vocabulary remains the same, no matter how many epochs. But yes the 19th model captions would make more sense !

Hope this resolves your doubt !
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.