Web api-google map api

how we can save google map of our given parameters (as we can save picture of given id from facebook api)?

Hello Pooja, we cannot save google map locally into our system. Although we can save map of particular locations but within the google map site or app. There you can mark it as favorites or starred places. And yes if you compare it with facebook one, we are allowed to use the requests you can request for the specific location by embedding the query as done in the video. And we can save the json data in any json file or you can format the data so that you can store it in txt format.
I hope it is clear to you. In case it is clear to you pls mark it as resolve and provide the rating as well as feedback so that we can improve ourselves.
In case there is still some confusion pls let me know, I will surely try to help you out.
Happy Coding !!

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.