Virtual environment

i am not able to setup virtual environment in my windows
please help me

and my runtime command also not working

Hello @nobody1212, https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Learn/Server-side/Django/development_environment pls refer this if this works. And if it doesn’t work then pls let me know.

Sir it doesn’t work please provide me another solution.

can you pls tell me the whole procedure of how you started ?? And have you installed python in your system. And make sure you are using only the commands that are valid in windows.

in first video jatin sir teach me to make a virtual environment but he was working in mac and i have windows all other command works well but at last he told that we have to maintain a runtime.txt after the requirement.txt and that runtime.txt file i can’t able to make but all other things works well.

hello, can we pls schedule a call on google meet or pls post those pics of the error? 8130348130 is my WhatsApp no. you can call me there as well.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Of course, there is a simple solution to your problem - you can buy mobile proxies​​​​​​​. Resident proxies greatly reduce the likelihood of blocking, they are of high quality, you will not find a better one. If you choose a reliable proxy provider, you will not have to worry about failures or sudden disappearance of servers.