Unable to understand the question

Prateek sir loves coding. Hence, he took up position of an instructor and founded Coding Blocks, a startup that serves students with awesome code modules. It is a very famous place and students are always queuing up to have one of those modules. Each module has a cost associated with it. The modules are kept as a pile. The job of an instructor is very difficult. He needs to handle two types of queries:

1. Student Query: When a student demands a module, the code module on the top of the pile is given and the student is charged according to the cost of the module. This reduces the height of the pile by 1. In case the pile is empty, the student goes away empty-handed.

2. Instructor Query: Sir prepares a code module and adds it on top of the pile. And reports the cost of the module. Help him manage this process.

Input Format
First line contains an integer Q, the number of queries. Q lines follow. A Type-1 ( Student ) Query, is indicated by a single integer 1 in the line. A Type-2 ( Instructor ) Query, is indicated by two space separated integers 2 and C (cost of the module prepared) .

Hi… I can see that u have successfully submitted the solution and gained full points… if u still have any doubt msg back here…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.