Unable to compile the program

Whenever I Click compile, this error shows up. I was trying to solve merge sorted linked list.

Hello Gourav ., please share your code using the online IDE (ide.codingblocks.com) so that I can resolve this issue.

This is the link for the code using online IDE. https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/582870

Hey @tyagigourav941,
There’s an issue in the provided question template.
It’ll be resolved soon, then you can retry submitting the question on the modified template.

Apart from that, your code looks good and it is logically correct.

Though I would like to provide a suggestion that it’s recommended to not work directly on the head pointer of the linked list.

Please solve the issue in the provided template, and this same issue is also occurring in other templates such as k-reverse template. Take a look at those as well.

Noted!
Will report this matter to the team and will update you as soon as it gets resolved.

The template has been updated for all the linkedlist problems you can try submitting the code now.
Please mark this doubt as resolved : )

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.