TOP k most frequent no in a stream

can you please help me in building logic of this question?

hey @CODER_JATIN let me explain you this question with an approach, initialise a k priority queue window that store top k frequent number.
Whenever we gets a new number we will updated its frequency and then check it if that can be a part of our window or not.
We will find the element which has least frequncy . if this frequency is less than our current element frequency’ then we will remove that least frequent element and add then add our current element in our window. For eg: See this test case.
For input:
n=5,k=2;
arr[] = 5 1 3 5 2

Explanation
So we first get 5 its freq is 1 and since its the only element we print it :5
Next we get 1 its freq is 1 but its smaller than 5 so it comes before it and since k is 2 we print : 1 5
Next we get 3 now all 1 ,3 ,5 have same freq and 1,3 comes first on order so we print :1 3
Next comes 5 now 5 freq is 2 and 1,3 freq is 1 so while printing we print : 5(most freq) 1(second most freq but smaller than others having same freq)
Next comes 2 its freq is 1 so again we print :5 1

bhaiya, ye mene pehle hi padh lia , but mujhe smjh ni aaya , pls achhe se smjhado thoda

yeh video dekho

same question hai

bhaiya , but how can we for running stream of numbers ?

running stream ko kch ni bs array smjho. fr toh possible ho jayega na…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.