The last 4 videos of matplotlib

Sir im a first year student means i just passed +2 and i m trying to understand normal distribution multivariate normal data preprocessing but i cant understand about it can u please briefly explain about it

A multivariate normal distribution is a vector in multiple normally distributed variables, such that any linear combination of the variables is also normally distributed. It is mostly useful in extending the central limit theorem to multiple variables, but also has applications to bayesian inference and thus machine learning, where the multivariate normal distribution is used to approximate the features of some characteristics; for instance, in detecting faces in pictures.

The normal distribution , also called the Gaussian distribution , is a probability distribution commonly used to model phenomena such as physical characteristics (e.g. height, weight, etc.) and test scores. Due to its shape, it is often referred to as the bell curve. the normal distributions is an appropriate approximation even when the underlying distribution is known to be not normal.

sorry but its seems complex pl tell in normal words

Both of these are type of data distribution . They help in understanding how data is distributed in a 2D space.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.