THE BOT IS REPLYING ONLY FRO SMALL TALKS CONVERSATIONS. BUT NO REPLY WHEN FETCHING NEWS. THIS ERROR IS BEING SHOWN IN TERMINAL

TypeError: ERROR - Update ‘{‘update_id’: 599564447, ‘message’: {‘message_id’: 83, ‘date’: 1594811170, ‘chat’: {‘id’: 882080998, ‘type’: ‘private’, ‘first_name’: ‘Vb’, ‘last_name’: ‘44’}, ‘text’: ‘show me news from india’, ‘entities’: [], ‘caption_entities’: [], ‘photo’: [], ‘new_chat_members’: [], ‘new_chat_photo’: [], ‘delete_chat_photo’: False, ‘group_chat_created’: False, ‘supergroup_chat_created’: False, ‘channel_chat_created’: False, ‘from’: {‘id’: 882080998, ‘first_name’: ‘Vb’, ‘is_bot’: False, ‘last_name’: ‘44’, ‘language_code’: ‘en’}}}’ caused error Message text is empty

Hello @Varun4498, it’s like the issue is in the code that you have written. The type error generally comes when we mismatched the types like in case of an integer place you have given a string or at place of a string you have given an integer. So pls check if all the types are correct according to their data types.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.