SUDOKU SOLVER unable to find output

my code is running but unable to find the output

@Amogh_Agarwal You have not used Concept of backtracking you have just tracked and due to which you are not getting at the final place. Apply backtracking.
This may help :
We can solve Sudoku by one by one assigning numbers to empty cells. Before assigning a number, we check whether it is safe to assign. We basically check that the same number is not present in the current row, current column and current 3X3 subgrid. After checking for safety, we assign the number, and recursively check whether this assignment leads to a solution or not. If the assignment doesn’t lead to a solution, then we try next number for the current empty cell. And if none of the number (1 to 9) leads to a solution, we return false.

• Find row, col of an unassigned cell
  • If there is none, return true
  • For digits from 1 to 9
    • a) If there is no conflict for digit at row, col assign digit to row, col and recursively try fill in rest of grid
    • b) If recursion successful, return true
    • c) Else, remove digit and try another
  • If all digits have been tried and nothing worked, return false

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.