Study4Exam practice questions for Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer Exam

I’m currently preparing for the Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer Exam and almost done with courses and all other stuff. Now looking for practice questions so that I can assess my exam readiness. Has anyone tried Study4Exam practice questions for Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer Exam? because I heard from a lot of candidates who have recently passed the exam that they are much better than the questions offered by whizlabs, coursera and cloud academy.

Am not tried Study4exam but yes am also heard Study4exam practice tests contain real exam questions. I tried Pass4Future practice test software for Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer Exam. Their practice test software is reliable and almost 95% questions are the same as the real exam. When I tried Pass4Future practice test software I felt like a real exam environment.

1 Like

Hi, I have used study4exam practice questions for google professional machine learning engineer exam and I must say they were quite impressive as they had almost those questions that appeared in my final exam. whizlabs, coursera are also good but they often had wrong answers but study4exam questions only had correct answers. So, highly recommend them. I hope it help you to choose. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanks guys for your suggestions and sharing your experience. I’ll try Study4Exam practice questions.