Static and dynamic variable

What is meant by static and dynamic variable

hello @vector.9974

• Dynamic variables : When instance of the class is created, each object has its own copy of dynamic variables. Values of this variables will be different for each object, whatever the value is assigned to it in that object.
  • Static variable : These are class level variables. The value of these variables will be shared among all the objects of the class. When one of the object changes its value that will be the latest value available for other objects. That means these are the shared variables.

at what point in the course are these things discussed as in the string tokenization videos, many terminologies were used which i couldnt understand with the prior knowledge given to me by this course

@vector.9974
which course u r taking?

i am taking the c++ master course

i was on the string tab but there were many things i couldnt understand in the tokenization section

u need to learn pointers , importance of static variables to undertand that string tokenization section.

i m adding some resources pls check them out.

pointers->link

static variable -> link

ok sir, thank you…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.