Spiral print question

I just want to ask that after startrow++ again check the condition it is true again come inside the loop then the fist we have written for column that will again not run just because we are finisihing it and after that giving startrow++ that’s why its happening me just tell me that I am doing dry run and that’s the only point I got

Hey @tarshid7 i don’t know from where you are taking reference to run code. Try to do dry run using this code

You will get clear intuition of this program. If any issue still persist , let me know.

I am having problem in dry run only its clear inside loop full body will execute then again go up and check the condition I thought every time I had update and check

why coding blocks complier not working here is there any problem please resolve it I won’t be able to solve problem

Compiler is working fine, there must be an issue with your code. CB ide is working fine right now.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

when we want to print all the col first then col should be in front and when we want o print all the row first first then row should be on front like cut<<a[row][col] it will print first all the row from 0 to size-1; and like cut<<a[col][row]. it will first print all the coloum from 0 to size-1 that’s the point or something diff please explain me is it the only point or not

and please reply me fast

please reply me fast I just want to know please reply me fast

whenever we want to cout we always need to cout row first then coloum its fixed just please tell me like cut<<a[row][col] depend upon what we want to update if row needed then row or coloum needed then coloum please reply me fast

can you please tell me why we are using loop for sr<er && sc<ec why we cannot do without it I just want to know the reason

let it be I understand that