SOCIAL MEDIA DOUBT

PLease answer my previous doubt. My doubt was not resolved.

The template for login page one ?

Yes. after i login from auth/login page. I am getting this error:

Not Found

The requested resource was not found on this server.

I is not showing the posts added. Please help me resolve this error.

How can i share my code with you? to find the error?

Upload your code on github and share the link with me

Here is the repository link

Pease tell the error in the code

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Hi, for social media management you can visit the cheap smm panel. You can get all types of social media services like followers, photo likes, video views, etc. You can get it on all social media apps like Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc. These services are available worldwide.

Text the support office.

They should fix that. I remember that once, I had been adding likes artificially, and Instagram banned me for this. So after texting their support office, I found out that I was banned because of the company I used, not because of the services I had used. Anyway, Instagram support solved the problem. However, since then, I have been using only the services of the https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-likes/ company. Nevertheless, I hope you will be able to solve your problem. If there is anything else I can help you with, feel free to text me.