Session ID in dialogflow

please tell me what is the session Id here
how can i check my session Id

rply pls??? it has been two days!

Hello @Tanu_jain, really really sorry for the delay !! Session id taken in this video is random you can choose anything else. Here sir has chosen 12345. Basically session id is used for the users. It may be possible at a particular instant of time more than two users are using the chatbot and for them chatbot has to make diff instants so that it can’t mix up their conversation or the contents, so for that we have session_id to denote which session it is going on. And generally we have chat_id associated with the user and we put that session_id equal to the chat_id. For testing on the jupyter-notebook you can choose any random no.
I hope it is clear to you. In case it is clear to you pls mark it as resolve and provide the rating as well as feedback so that we can improve ourselves.
In case there is still some confusion pls let me know, I will surely try to help you out.
Happy Coding !!

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.