Scope and namespace

Can you please explain the sentence “local variable is not in the scope of global namespace”. Also, what does scope and namespace mean? like you said global namespace, local namespace in the lecture. Please help me understand these terms in depth if possible.

Hello @soumyajindal0707_d249298451f44c34,
“local variable is not in the scope of global namespace”, It means that the variables which are declared locally for example inside the function, cannot be accessed outside the local space of the function that is outside the function locally.

like in this a is declared in local namespace of the function cannot be used outside the function that is globally.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Hi, I am a B.tech student from IGDTUW. I have recently taken part in a hackathon where until now it required presentation of our idea on the project. Now for the grand finale, they require us to present a working project. We have been selected among the top 5 teams eligible for the grand finale and the cash prize is 2L or 1L for winners, 70k and 50k for the runner ups. I had purchased premium course in which live sessions are also provided. Can I please get assistance on this project it is urgent and extremely important for me. I have dedicated a lot of time in this competition and i will be forever grateful if my mentor can please help me build the model for the same. I need to complete the project by 13th February.

Hello @soumyajindal0707_d249298451f44c34,
Yes I can try helping if I can because hackathon uses the combination various technologies .And try creating new doubt instead of replying on same doubt multiple times if it is not related to previous asked query.