Regarding the error

I am not getting any input

please sir resolve the error

Hey @gargshivam2001 i can see you have posted your doubt again that too for the same thread? Why so?

because my that doubt was not resolved

So reply on the same doubt @gargshivam2001 cause if you will make multiple doubt for same thread it might be reported as spam. If the doubt isn’t being answered by someone. You can reopen it any time you want. So that your doubt comes on live portal and someone will reply on it. So i would suggest you to reply on the earlier doubt you have posted so that assigned TA can help you.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Hello @gargshivam2001 please dont raise the doubt againa and again when i have told yo about your mistake on the other thread link.
if you will do like this then no one of us will be able to help you.
Happy Learning!!

sorry for that actually ,I was not clear with the solution ,so, I raised the doubt again
It won’t happen again !!!

@gargshivam2001 you can mark this doubt as resolved.
Happy Learning!!

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.