Regarding CP what should I do after solving lots of DSA problems still not able to solve any Competitive Programming question

Sir I am not able to solve competitive programming questions at codechef and codeforces.Sir what i do Please help me! I feel demotivated when I see myself not able to do question. Sir can you give me some questions list from basic to advanced or if i do something else.

Hi @sarvesh123

Don’t feel demotivated slowly slowly you will be able to solve these problems these are also simple but these questions statement trick us so for i suggest you to try daily code on hackerblocks platform there you will get a lot of problems from basic to advance.

Sir this course expires in 15 days and I am not able to afford extension packs So, Sir please tell me that will I am able to access this course content after expiry ?

Hi @sarvesh123

Sorry you can’t access videos after the expiry although you can see and solve problems of the course

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.