Recursion subsequences

https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/276304 out put is coming correct than then why test case are not pass plz tell me

Your solution is correct it is just in a different format. The problem setter wants the answer in a format where you take the last subset first.
E.g : d c cd b bd bc bcd a ad ac acd ab abd abc abcd

Means I have to start loop from k to 0 for printing output is in it sir

Yes just make sure your output matches the testers format.

Okay sir i will try amd if I did not got i will ask u :grinning::grinning:

Yeah sure. And try your best. Also I would recommend you use STL in c++ for string operations as it makes things really easy.

Sir for sub set which stl funtion is there can u tell me

Not for subsets for string operations. You can have a look at this code for reference.

Thank u sir let me try

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

i have sumitted my code but i am not getting tick marks after all test case solve then also

Hey @anuragavm123
You mean that all test cases passed and you are not getting a tick mark that u solved the question ???

Yes sir i am not tick marks that i have solved the question

Hey @anuragavm123
So there must be 2 scenario:

1. You saw the editotial first

2 There might be some techincal issue going on right now ,so try again later . If still the problem continues then drop a mail at [email protected]

1 Like

Okay sir thank you so much

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.