Python installation

Hi.
so far I have followed the instruction set out for the download and installation, I was able to download the python 3.9.6 (64 bit) for my laptop however I can’t seem to find the python script in the aforementioned place, so I decided to uninstall it, I would like to ask where would be the suggested folder or directory to choose during installation in other to have the python script appear in the system variables?

hey @samkachi_1551efec6e24b126 ,
Don’t download the 3.9.6 version , though being the latest it has some issues with other libraries that you will working on in future.
You can go here, https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-3810/
and download the Windows embeddable package (64-bit)

After downloading it to any directory or drive, there will be .exe file ( application file ) just run it , it will install python in your system.

remember that while installing it will ask you whether to add python in environment variables or not, so just keep an eye on that on every step and your python will be installed successfully.

I hope this helps.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.