Python installation process

Can anyone guide me??

Go to the above website and install the python exe installer .
Note - when installing the same do select the "add to path " option .

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

1. Download Python
  • Visit the official Python website (python.org).
  • Navigate to the “Downloads” section and choose the version suitable for your operating system.
  1. Run Installer
  • Execute the downloaded installer.
  • Check the box that says “Add Python to PATH” during installation.
  1. Complete Installation
  • Follow on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
  • Open a command prompt or terminal to verify the installation using python --version .

That’s it! Python is now installed on your system. Hope these steps will be helpful.

I appreciate your answer.

I’m currently residing in Noida and I’m interested in undertaking a comprehensive Python course at an affordable price. Could you recommend the best institute for this?

1 Like

Hey @smr993875_4212444c3bf8b11d,

In Noida, there are numerous institutes offering Python courses, providing a variety of options for individuals seeking to enhance their programming skills. However, based on personal experience, it is advisable to commence learning the fundamentals through online resources such as YouTube such as codingblocks Python courses and informative blogs, supplemented by complimentary courses. Should one opt for formal instruction, Uncodemy stands out as a reputable institute worthy of consideration.