Please can u tell the error in my code?

Raj is a very smart kid who recently started learning computer programming. His coach gave him a cyclic array A having N numbers, and he has to perform Q operations on this array. In each operation the coach would provide him with a number X. After each operation, every element of the cyclic array would be replaced by the sum of itself and the element lying X positions behind it in the cyclic array. All these replacements take place simultaneously. For example, if the cyclic array was [a, b, c, d], then after the operation with X = 1, the new array would be [a+d, b+a, c+b, d+c]. He needs to output the sum of the elements of the final array modulus 10^9+7. He made a program for it but it’s not very efficient. You know he is a beginner, so he wants you to make an efficient program for this task because he doesn’t want to disappoint his coach.

Input Format
The first line of each test file contains a integer N. The next line contains N space separated integers which represent the elements of the cyclic array. The third line contains a integer Q representing the number of operations that will be applied to the array. Finally, Q lines follow, each one containing an integer X .

Constraints
1 <= N <= 100000
1 <= Ai<= 10^9
0 <= Q <= 1000000
0 <= X < N

Output Format
Your program should output to the standard output stream the sum of the elements of the final array modulus 10^9+7.

Sample Input
1 2 3 4 5
Sample Output
Explanation
After the 1st operation (X = 1), the array would be [1+5, 2+1, 3+2, 4+3, 5+4] =[6, 3, 5, 7, 9]
After 2nd operation (X = 0), the array would be [6+6, 3+3, 5+5, 7+7, 9+9] =[12, 6, 10, 14, 18]
Thus the correct answer would equal to = (12+6+10+14+18) % (10^9+7) = 60

MY CODE:#include
using namespace std;
int main() {
int n;
cin>>n;
int a[n],arr[n];
for(int i=0;i<n;i++){
cin>>a[i];
}
int q;
cin>>q;
int x,i;
cin>>x;
for(int j=0;j<q;j++){
for(int i=0;i<n;i++)
{ if (i-x>=0){
arr[i]=a[i-x];}
else if((i-x<0)&&(n-i+x<n))
{
arr[i]=a[n-i+x];}
else {int k=n-i+x;
while(k>=n){

k=k-n;
				}
				arr[i]=a[k];

}

}
x=x-1;}
int sum;
for(int p=0;p<n;p++){
	sum=sum+arr[p];
}
cout<<sum%(10^9+7);
return 0;

}

hi @alokkr2111_c44918384e4c5a59

refer https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/662778 ive commented the code

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

1 Like

The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Also, focus on the IT field, Associate-Cloud-Engineer study guide is the most nonpareil platform which assures you 100% guarantee about we have provided demo questions to probe the quality we are offering you success in any IT certification. Just visit us and get the utmost facilities.