Pascal triangle pattern

please just explain me the pattern just explain me the logic hoe I can write it just explain don’t send me the program

Pascal’s triangle is the triangular array of the binomial coefficients.The number of entries in a given line is equal to the line number.Every entry in the line is the value of a binomial coefficient. The value of ith entry in the number line is C(line,i)(i.e apply mathematical combination formula ).
Where C(line,i)=line!/((line-i)!*i!).

Given pattern can be seen as first spaces then numbers and can be formed using 3 approches:
1.A simple method is to run two loops and calculate the value of binomial coefficient in inner loop. Complexity: O(N3).
2.O(N2) time and O(n2) space complexity.In this method store the previously generated values in 2-D array. Use these values to generate value in a line.
3.O(N2) time and O(1) space complexity. In this method calculate C(line,i) using C(line,i-1). It can be calculated in O(1) time as follows:

C(line,i-1)=line!/((line-i+1)!*(i-1)!)
 C(line,i)=line!/((line-i)!*i!)
 C(line,i)=C(line,i-1)*(line-i+1)/i.

code for reference --> https://ide.codingblocks.com/s/620268

i hope its clear now??

yes done it all we need to put one formula no*(row-col+1)/(col-1);

yes… correct…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.