Parameters in logistic regression?

If the training set has 3 features, what should be the x and y-axis parameters? For example, in binary logistic regression, the first column is on the x-axis and 1second column is on y-axis…

Hi Jayanth,

So, you want to visualize the dataset having more than 2 dimensions. You can choose to plot points in 3 Dimensions with different colors for unique y-labels. Though it will be very difficult to understand what that plot actually representing. And beyond 3 Dimensions you cannot plot the graph.

And we don’t do visualization part when our dataset get lots of features. So, it’s okayish if you want to skip this part.

1 Like

Ah ok, but dont we have to plot and see how the correlation between the data exist before we apply our algorithm?

Yes, we have to check the correlation of features. For this purpose use .corr() function of pandas
e.g - df.corr()

And if you want to plot the the correlation among features and y-labels use heatmap() from seaborn library for visualization. e.g - sns.heatmap(df.corr())

I hope this will clear your doubt. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.