Option button for inline keyboard not appearing

The Option button for inline keyboard is not appearing on the telegram app whenever i use /setcommands query to bot father it opens up relevant steps but when i mention
start - Get started
help - Get help
it is telling Success but the button isn’t appearing

Hey @LP18Aug0041. the options will appear in the inline keyboard for your own bot(not in bot father). Make sure you followed all the steps as shown in the video correctly. Also the options for inline keyboard will appear for the following command :

/news

I would request you to follow the steps given in the complete video and then try to use the inline keyboard.

Hope this helps !
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

yes i have done the steps correctly but the button is not showing.
this is the link to the screen recording https://drive.google.com/file/d/10f48hCKULXi_9pKv8CT08zjr0dr99nRE/view?usp=sharing

Hey @LP18Aug0041, can you send me the screenshot of what you want should come and is not coming on your newsbot ?

If it is the button(for the commands), I guess if you type /…the list of commands should display on their own. No need to press the button for seeing the list of all available commands !

ooooohhhh right yes now i am able to see all the options. Thanks for the help. Really quick support. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Anytime :+1:

I hope I was able to resolve your doubt :slight_smile:

Happy Learning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.