One general doubt!

Thanks @encoder Sir! BTW, I have one general doubt. Is this a question from FAANG? One more thing, will I be able to complete this course on time? As I got my end term, I got paused for a month or so. And if yes? How much time it will take, according to my pace, like if you can monitor.

Have asked in faang but won’t get repeated it’s just that you will enhance your problem solving skills by doing such problems which are previously asked in faang

Doesn’t matter just try to do each topic each day. Don’t spend more then an hour on a single problem. Ask for some hints as you are lagging, it will make things right if you will spend more time on learning then exploring different approaches. If it comes in mind then it’s fine. After completion of your course you can explore as much as you can cause problem access is for lifetime but video lectures are not. So try to cover topics, solve some problems if get stuck ask for help.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.