Not Understand the pattern of lectures(which lectures finished firse)

I purchased this course after its starting date, now since I have not completed my stating lectures and you mailed me for last lectures that you missed the deadline. what is this? please explain it. videos that have close deadlines are finished first, whether I have completed my starting videos or not.
please clarify me how to finished the videos. what is your teaching pattern?
Thank you.

Your course has soft deadlines, that is you will not be penalized if you don’t meet the deadlines, but it is recommended that you do so that you can stay on track. You should complete the starting videos first as the videos are present in a particular order for better understanding. Because you might not understand later videos without the starting ones. However, it is your wish which videos you want to complete first. Even if the deadline has passed, all the course content will be available to you till 10 months from date of starting of course.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.