Not understand leftLL.tail->right

plz explain this with a example

@kingshuk441 hey basically ye recusrion problem hai to think in that way ki recursion hmara sara kam krke dega jo sahi hai ,to isme hm root->left wal pr recursion call krenge to woh us tree ko linked list me change krke head dedega ,\ly for right tree uska head mil jayega ,bs ab hme ise attach krna hai root se jo ki ek node hai ll ki ,so attach last node of left with root and root ka right hmara right tree ke first se jud jayega jo recursion ne call ki thi ,hope you get it.

i didnt understant meaning of leftLL.tail->right how it is processing

@kingshuk441 hey basically left recursion is giving us 2 things of linked list form from left subtree that is head which is first node of linked list and tail which is last node of linked list,||ly right recursion bhi yhi dega ,ab hmara bacha kya beech wala node or root apko left ll root right ll ko attach krnma hai ,to left ko connect ke lie left ll ki end node or tail ko root se connect krna pdega uske lie eftLL.tail->right me hm root attach krrhe hai ,hope you get it.

in this the structure of BST also gets affected or not?

@kingshuk441 yes ,links change ho rhe hai ,bst jo hai linked list me change horhi hai,ek bar ap dry run krke dekho chote case me.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.