No sound was coming at below time slots

At around 2:01 to 2:03 and 2:05 what was the statement jatin sir said can anyone please guide me about that.??

Hey @mahla.amit1077, I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused at our end. We are in the process of replacing that video with a better audio quality video. However, that re-shooting of the video is taking a bit of time. Hence I request you to move on with the further contents of the course for the time-being.

Thank you for your patience ! :+1:
Best Of Luck ! :smile:

sir its okay ,but please just give me those statements which sir has said ??can you just provide those statements …so that i can easily move on …at around 2:02 to 2:05

Okay let me explain you :

"%d-%d-%d"

is called a placeholder string. So %d is basically a format specifier that tells the compiler that the parameter is of integer type. Similarly %s is used for string type parameters. But since python is a dynamically typed language, we use another method in python for printing parameters.

I hope this clears your doubt ! :+1:
Happy Learning ! :smile:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.