Need Microsoft DP-100 Azure Data Scientist Associate Exam Preparation Resources

Greetings everyone! I am on my journey to become Azure Data Scientist Associate. Looking for some online resources to help aid my preparation for the Microsoft DP-100 exam. I would like to know what are the best resources for study besides MS Learn because I’ve almost finished it. Should I buy any other course or practice exams, etc. I am here to learn so I will consider all suggestions. Thank you for your time.

Hi Jack. To prepare for the Azure Data Scientist Associate exam it’s recommend to focus only MS learning paths first. You won’t need any other course because it covers everything to prepare for the exam. Besides this, yes should definitely spend time on practice exam. Otherwise you won’t be able to assess your preparation and identify which topics you need to study further.

There are many online resources where you can find practice test, ExamsKit is highly recommended by Data Scientists community for Microsoft DP-100 practice questions.

–> https://www.examskit.com

Their practice test questions follow the MS learning paths and are considered the representation of actual exam questions. By including them in your preparation, you can easily pass the exam in one go. Best of luck!