Multiple in continuous array in Hashing section of question lacks clearity in Master Interview Questions for FAANG & Product Companies Course

Hi,

I feel that many questions in the course lacks clarity . For eg, while I was doing the question “Multiple in continuous array(Hashing Subsection)”, it is saying that the first line is a list of integers. My opinion is if it is a list, then ideally it should have some size which should be there as part of the input. This makes the question unclear. Ultimately, I had to look at the answer to understand that this is a string and I need to parse the string to convert it into array . According to me, it should be mentioned that that the input is a string in the below format(for eg [23,2,4,6,7]). This gives the clarity.

Please correct me if you think the Input format text mentioned in the quesiton is intentional and doesn’t require correction?

Regards,
Deepak Sharma

Hey ,Yup you are correct and Coding Blocks is constantly working to improve their content.
There is an option to submit feedback on every question page ,please use that to submit the feedback and help them improve their content . :slight_smile:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Thanks for the reply. Yeah my doubt is cleared. One more question, Let say while solving the problem in my course, I Am not able to understand the answer or more importantly the intutition behind the question in the video. Is there a way to get help apart from directly asking the question on the dicuss.codingblocks.com.

Hey @dsharma24101992
I don’t think so.
You can ask for help from your peers who are doing the same course. :slight_smile: