Movie rating Prediction

I recieve an error of insufficient RAM. How to solve it?

Hey @manishasingla67, I would suggest you to use google colab to do all your code. Also do upload your dataset on google drive so that you can access it from google colaboratory notebook.

Hope this helps !
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

I have tried Google Colab also. There also it is showing insufficient RAM

Hey @manishasingla67

Google Colab has a generous 12GB of RAM available for everyone. The probability of hardware limitation is low. Request you describe the dataset you are working on and it’s size. Also share your code too if possible. It would be a lot easier for me to help you then.

Yes by default you are provided access only to 12GB ram on google colab. Then when the session crashes, there comes an option to diagnose the error and there you can switch to higher RAM runtime of 25GB. Please see this link. It will help you definitely !

If still your session crashes, then omg, you definitely need to tell me the dataset you are working on :slight_smile:

Hope this resolves your doubt !
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.