Minimum coin change i---------

i have understood the approach and i have solved many problems like coin change , 0-1 knapsack and 0-N knapsack
the concept of achieving sum with max val or min value or all no. of ways and these concept i understood … this current approach explained in this video i have understood …
CAN ANYONE TELL ME THAT WHETHER FROM ABOVE MENTIONED CONCEPT CAN THIS PROBLEM BE DONE OR NOT… IF POSSIBLE AND PROVIDE ME THE RECURSIVE SOLUTION

@riprogerdep hey,you can use top down approach as mentioned in video.To solve such type of questions make tree as mentioned in video. We can use reccurence relation for sum V as:
If V == 0, then 0 coins required.
If V > 0
minCoins(coins[0…m-1], V) = min {1 + minCoins(V-coin[i])}
where i varies from 0 to m-1
and coin[i] <= V
Think of base cases and apply above recurrence relation.V-coins[i] is use as from top to down we have to take remaining sum and apply recursion on it.Hope you get it :slight_smile:

Bhai I got the solution explained in the video but I ask you that that have you seen coin change problem in which we want to print the no. of ways …so using that approach we solve 0.1 knapsack and 0.N knapsack…so with that approach can we solve this question…I AM TRYING TO RELATE IT.

@riprogerdep bro ,us question me hme no of ways btane the usme include exclude krke kam chl gya tha but isme hme minimum number of coins btane hai islie dp use krrhe hai ,alag question hai dono ,don’t get confuse and mix them.

Bhai I agree but usme ye batana tha ki no. of ways we hit a particular sum …ussi taraha…this time I have taken counter whenever the amt. of money to be changed it hit we take the max coins by comparing previous hit

@riprogerdep bro code bhej do mein dekh leta hoon kya kia hai

bro ye problem mujhe mil nhi rahi hai…aap link send kardo plz

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.