Lower_bound formula

why we subtracted 1 in lb formula when we have already updated lower_bound function to return <= value

WE WON THE LOTTERY: My name is Ian Anderson, and I’m 77 years old. My wife, Marlyn, is 70. We’ve been eagerly waiting for a positive change in our lives, all thanks to the amazing help of Lord Bubuza, the lottery spell caster. With his guidance, we got the winning numbers that won us £1 million in the National Lottery. It completely changed our lives when we won this huge amount playing Euro millions earlier this month with the lottery number he gave us after casting the lottery spell, all thanks to Lord Bubuza’s powerful lottery spell. Even though we’re stuck at home without many luxuries, we’re filled with hope and gratefulness for everything Lord Bubuza has done for us. He is a God on earth, If you’re hoping for lottery success like us, Contact him via email: Lordbubuzamiraclework @ hotmail . com or WhatsApp: +1 505 569 0396

Subtracting 1 adjusts for the inclusive nature of lower_bound, ensuring it returns the first element not less than the target value.