Just wanted to know how to think recursion

I am facing a little difficulty in solving recusion probs on my own like I am unable to think how I will count tower of hanoi steps for a few days now…

I want to know if when solving recursion qs we need to understand what goes on each cycle or what do we even think
All the videos I have been watching on recursion explain something else instead of what really happens when we go into the recursive cycle. They think up basic steps and the soln works but when we I go into the cycle a diff work of what is said being done

If u can help me just how to think…

Hey @code_breaker-1001 Firstly as beginner in recursion you should make recursive tree for every problem which was explained in your course on your own.After start trusting recursion for other problems that you are going to do means that if you have correctly evaluated the Bigger problem, Smaller problem and self work than your program will work fine and just write the code and it will work.
Now coming to your point that how make a concept for a particular question just try to find smaller and big problems and you will find very easy to solve the question but get this in your instincts revise all the questions in your course videos but without watching video and try to divide them into smaller and big on your own and then watch the video and benchmark your thinking.
try this and do some practice and you will be good to go.

ohk Thank you Sir…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.