Jupyter error due to NotImplementedError exception run time error

I am having problems while running jupyter called as NotImplementedError.What should i do?I have uninstalled python and tried once more

Try using Python 3.7, might be an internal issue with Py 3.8 on windows.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt.
You may reopen the doubt if you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory,

In Python, NotImplementedError is an exception that is raised when a method or function is not implemented, or when a subclass does not implement an abstract method from its parent class. This exception can be raised intentionally to signal that the functionality is not yet implemented, or it can be raised accidentally due to a coding mistake.

Check if the method or function is intentionally not implemented: If the NotImplementedError is raised intentionally, you can leave the method or function as is, or provide a placeholder implementation that raises the NotImplementedError. However, if the NotImplementedError is raised accidentally, you need to provide a proper implementation.

If you are dealing with an python abstract method, you can either provide a concrete implementation for the method in the subclass, or mark the subclass as abstract and force its children to implement the method.