Jupyter didn't run the code

after clicking on the run button, a new cell is created with no error but also the code line dosent runs, the printf line gives no output

The error is probably due to the server error, try the following command in terminal

python -m pip install tornado==5.1.1

Later versions of tornado caused the server asynching problem.

Hope this cleared your doubt. :blush:

It still didnt run sir, like the comiler/interpreter isnt understanding if print is an identifier

Try restarting the kernel, switch off the real time scanning feature of the antivirus.
Also Make sure you have already installed the python and add it to the path variables.

i did try that

every possible solution that was available on the internet

Tell me the way how you installed everything.

I firstly installed python

after which i installed jupyter notebook
but jupyter wasnot working when i installed it
so i updated both python and jupyter the jupyter started opening in chrome but its not responding now as mentioned above

jupyter version

Did you add python path variables after installing python??

Just added but creates no difference
:no_mouth:

If you are on windows, I recommend uninstall everything, and install anaconda, it would be way much easier to deal with problems like. Here most probably there is problem with the installation process.
So install anaconda, it comes pre installed with python, and jupyter notebook needs to be installed i guess. Check it in anaconda prompt.

1 Like

okay sir
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.