Java script doubt ( i didn't understand the querySelectorAll in javascript pls explain how it works in details

I didn’t understand the querySelectorAll function in javascript pls explain how it works

Hi @cabbnayak0,
The querySelectorAll() method in HTML is used to return a collection of an element’s child elements that match a specified CSS selector(s), as a static NodeList object. The NodeList object represents a collection of nodes. The nodes can be accessed by index numbers. The index starts at 0.
Note: If we want to apply CSS property to all the child nodes that match the specified selector, then we can just iterate through all nodes and apply that particular property.

element.querySelectorAll(selectors)

Selectors is the required field. It specifies one or more CSS selectors to match the element.These selectors are used to select HTML elements based on their id, classes, types, etc.

To get more deeper knowledge visit link

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.