Is there no practice questions or notes for OOPs?

A few topics like inheritance wasn’t so clear. Wanted to understand it with more examples, and practice sets. Is it possible to get notes for this topic?

Hello @occipitalcord_sam, you can ask about the inheritance or any specific topic. If anything isn’t clear to you. I will surely help you out. For more notes and contents you can drop a message at [email protected] or if you would like something else in the course.

I want to know why init is not a constructor, as told in the lecture. From what i understood, init is used to initialize all the varaibles. Also I want to know, in case of inheritance, we use the name of parent class and then use it to override. Why do we need to override, and if we don’t do this what will happen. I tried it in Jupyter notebook, i am not getting any output, I want an explanation as to why i am not getting any output.

Hello @occipitalcord_sam, can you pls tell me the example what you have tried. And in case __init__ this is a drunder and by definition it is used to initialise the variables only. And by constructor we mean the function having the same name as that of class. So technically __init__ cannot be the name of the constructor function as the name of the function is different.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.