Is there a missing video in this section?

Hi, I watched the videos in the order provided and in the ‘Data Preparation’ video, I saw that we have generated a normal distribution for two different classes. In the next video which is the implementation of the code, we have X_train and Y_train data. I think there is a missing video in this section. Please do the needful

Hey @A18ML0031, if you would observe all the videos have a numbering in their name. So do you see any video number missing in your Logistic Regression part ? If yes then do tell me …!

Hope this helps !
Happy Learning :slight_smile:

The videos are not numbered in the ‘logistic regression’ section. Hence, there is no number missing. The videos were numbered in the sections before this i.e LOWESS and Linear regression. Please check.

Yes, there is a missing video because in the notebook file from the git repository of this course, I found a few lines of code which i didn’t perform and that is exactly between the two videos. The ones after plotting the data and before creating logistic regression functions. Basically, the creation of training and test data set.

Can you tell me the name of videos that are there in your course ?

Introduction, Likelihood Estimation and Loss, Gradient Descent Update Rule, Data Preparation, Implementation, Visualizing Decision Boundary and finally the Summary. There are 7 videos

Hey @A18ML0031, there are total 12 videos in logistic regression as far as I can see. I request you to write to [email protected]. Do mention the screenshot of just the 7 videos in the mail. Our team will resolve this error asap !

Thanks for your patience ! :slightly_smiling_face:

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.