Instagram collage

i didnt understand how to make the code. would you mind sharing a video as to how should i proceed

hey @prashita31 ,
A naive approach

Create a black image of 430x430 and then by providing margins and all , replace the section values with actual images and remember each of these images will be resized 200x200 first and then replaced , except the center image , that needs to be of 100x100 , and each image should have margin of 10px on all 4 sides.

with this you can give a try and go ahead.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

I like to take a series of photos and then create a collage in Instagram stories. A collage of photos always looks prettier. Followers perceive such content much better. To create a beautiful, eye-catching collage, you can use different tricks. I usually install photo processing, collage creation, and video editing apps. I have a separate folder with all my Instagram apps. I try to design in the same style. It’s much more aesthetically that way. At https://create.vista.com/templates/instagram-highlight-cover/, I find beautiful covers for highlights.