Importance of Time

I can’t understand the question please explain it

The problem statement can be explained using testcase as:
5 //number of processes
5 4 2 3 1 //calling order
5 2 1 4 3 //ideal order
According to question the various iterations will be as :

Iteration #1: Since the ideal order and calling order both has process #5 to be executed first. Process #5 is executed taking 1 unit of time. The new calling order is: 4 - 2 - 3 - 1. Time taken in step #1: 1.

Iteration #2: Since the ideal order has process #2 to be executed firstly, the calling ordered has to be changed again, i.e., the first element has to be pushed to the last place. The new calling order is: 2 - 3 - 1 - 4 and process #2 is executed. Time taken in step #2: 2.

Iteration #3: Since the ideal order has process #1 to be executed firstly, the calling ordered has to be changed again, i.e., the first element has to be pushed to the last place. The new calling order is: 1 - 4 - 3 and process #1 is executed. Time taken in step #2: 2.

Iteration #4: Since the new first element of the calling order is same as the ideal order, that process will be executed. Time taken in step #4: 1.

Iteration #5: Since the last element of the calling order is same as the ideal order, that process will be executed. Time taken in step #5: 1.

Total time taken = 7