Image not visible when using FB Graph API

I am trying to get FB Profile picture of Mark Zukerberg using Graph API but the image is not displaying.

Here is the call that I made.

Please reply soon.

Now I am only able to get my profile picture while I am getting this error when trying to get profile picture of other people.

This is the error:- b’{“error”:{“message”:"Unsupported get request. Object with ID {user_id_i_want_to_access}’ does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API documentation

please reply as soon as poosible

Hey @VinayakSingh11111, Facebook has updated its policies. After Facebook has updated the Graph API and its request, many users are facing this error. I am providing a link below for the same :

Facebook Graph API Error

Kindly go through this post once.

I hope this helps ! :slight_smile:
Happy Learning !

hey @Aayush Khurana I went through the link and gave all the permission and still I am getting that error

Can you show me the code you have written and the error as well ? Just upload the code on google drive along with the ss of the error. I’ll have a look.

Thanks !

Hey @aayush her is the drive link Kindly check:-https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1qMXhVT3C0W_bE5TW6rpJgA12zCBjFmys?usp=sharing

Hey @VinayakSingh11111, can you tell me where did you get the access token from ?

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.