Image Captioning2

Why am i getting this small sentence of 3 words only

Also I have randomly selected 95 pictures and i felt as if
all predictions are incomplete sentence (almost all) .Can we improve those?
link ---->https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p-9IJ7j8bSrPFVSHVL5rVJ2R-x5rZtEy/view?usp=sharing
@S18CRX0120 help.

The results are quite satisfactory, sometimes you are getting 3 words only, because your model is unable to make further prediction for that image means it is confused. This problem can be solved by providing lots ans lots of data to make our model robust. But for now it seems fine.

Great Job done. Happy Learning :sunny:

" model is confused ",I didn’t understand ,I mean for prediction of next word,model pick that word having maximum probability right?
Model is unable to predict that next word Why?
We will definitely have some word with max probabilty each next time.
So Model should predict all next words till length of sentence exceeds max_length(35 in our case).
@S18CRX0120 Sir Plz let me know if I have understood wrong.

Basically what i mean to say is that, you have used this breaking condition
if word==‘endseq’:
break
so as soon as your model predict endseq it will come out of loop and will not produce no more words. To generalize this statement i used “model is confused” which in real term means that your model has predicted endseq since and hence it was not yet capable of producing further words.

Hope this cleared your doubt. :blush:

Ya I forgot that we could come out of the loop due to word “endseq”
means after three words model predicted endseq(word with max probability )
I understood ,Thank u…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.