I HAVE A DOUBT REGARDING THE COURSE

i had to pause my course for a month due to my college exams.Kindly tell me how should i restart now. I have to start from this particular topic only (Tries) .
I do remember the data structures taught so far… i may have now for got only some tricky questions by now

hi… I would recommend you to first revise the previous topics and then move forward…

1 Like

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Can you tell me do i need to do the optional topics given at the end of the course
like string matching algos, huffman encoding, interactice problems, policy based ds.

What is probability of me getting one of them in my on campus intern coding test or interview?

hi… so in all the topics u mentioned u should go through string matching algo… rest of the topics are not asked much… rest companies normally ask normal ds algo questions in their tests…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.