I didnt really understood what you taught in this video

i am not from cs backgound. i didnt got the terms and all the things you have done here.

Hello @lipika, see the virtual environment is the concept to create different spaces or different section for the packages.
Suppose if we need to install anything in our system that will be installed in the system and we can access that package from any directory all over the system.
But while working with projects we need to take care of the packages or the libraries we are using and in that case we need to create the virtual environment (different from the all over system) and then we need to install every specific package or library we are using.
This is required as to have a proper track what are we using and which version we are using.
I hope the main concept is clear to you and rest you will come to know while working.
Incase you still feel any issue pls let me know.

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.