I am not getting error in vs code but getting error in cb ide

hi @jainutkarsh0211
which ques are u referring to???

I was not doing a question. I was just trying to implement things that were implemented in map videos. My code was running fine. Then I started implementing square bracket overloading and I got error. I was posting doubt about it but my code was not running even without square bracket overloading on coding block IDE but it is running on VS code.

if ur code runs fine on vs code, then there might be some compiler issues on CB…

I am getting errors on other online IDEs as well.

Then kindly share the ques… else how will I figure out what’s going wrong…

there is no question. and I don’t want a solution. Just tell me what part of my code is giving me a compilation error

I am trying to find the problem as well. I found that the error does not come if the hash table is filled less than 75%(criteria for making a new hash table with twice the size). But still, I am not able to find the part that is causing the error.

So you are not going to reply?

if u don’t tell me what ques u are trying to solve, what ur code is doing, how do I debug it?? Open a new doubt someone else will take it…

I hope I’ve cleared your doubt. I ask you to please rate your experience here
Your feedback is very important. It helps us improve our platform and hence provide you
the learning experience you deserve.

On the off chance, you still have some questions or not find the answers satisfactory, you may reopen
the doubt.

Hi @jainutkarsh0211

your code is showing error in online ide because of these line

int load_factor=(100*current_size)/table_size;

void update_load_factor(){

load_factor=(100*current_size)/table_size;

}

here you’r creating data member “load_factor” and assigning some values to it which depends on other data members
this is not a good practice because table_size may be anything just after the creation of object and just before constructor call

i hope now you understand why your code not running in online ide

if you have any further doubt feel free to ask

1 Like

Thanks a lot!!!